Explore the home of Father Christmas and his elves, Mother Christmas, Father Whipper and the Attic of Dummies all year round! There is lots to do in this magical world at any time of year, but the magic of Christmas is always at the heart of everything.
Father Christmas has chosen to live in Savoie and has opened his home to you. Find out about his daily life by visiting his workshop, kitchen and bedroom... Places that have until now been kept secret, but which are now unveiled before your very eyes...
A bit further on you enter another world, that of his twin brother, Father Whipper! Much nicer than he seems, he will also show you his clean and tidy home.
Finally, to complete the family, one of the Mother Christmases has opened the doors to her cottage to show you a third, feminine, world of Christmas.
Finally, the latest arrival, the Sandman has arranged an Attic of Dummies for Father Christmas which is completely dedicated to this childhood object.
To complete the magic, there is a crêperie and souvenir shop.
Open all year, don’t hesitate to check the opening times and seasonal events. Father Christmas, Mother Christmas and the Sandman appear regularly to meet you and tell plenty of stories.
On-site: Tea rooms, sweet and savoury crèpes, ice creams, drinks, pastries Souvenir shop Tourist information point Postal service The whole site is on the ground floor giving full access to wheelchairs.
- Maximum group size:120
- Minimum group size: 20
- Number of meeting rooms: 3
- Coach access
- Fast food
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Mental disability
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building partially accessible
- Group visit duration: 60 min
- Group visit duration: 45 min
- Visits in: French
- Unguided group tours on request
- Languages information panels: French
- Documentation languages: German, English, French, Italian
- Guided tours for groups can be arranged during and outside general public opening hours on request. Prices on request.
Free entry for children < 3 years.
Group rate available for > 20 people.
Special rates on presentation of GIA, Cezam and Loisirs cards.
- Special rates on presentation of GIA, Cezam and Loisirs cards
Means of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Chèques Vacances
From 23/10 to 02/01.
Closed exceptionally on December 25th.