Morillon offers its visitors several possibilities for snowshoeing.
- 2 routes in Morillon itself, 1 starting from the village and 1 starting from the station.
- Routes accessible to all with walks of 2 to 4 hours.
- A topographical map showing all of the routes in the Haut Giffre valley is available from the tourist office for €5.50.
- 5 to 6 guided walks per week throughout winter, including one at night.
- Equipment hire from all sports shops.
- Routes along the length of the cross-country pistes criss-crossing the Giffre plain with beautiful stretches along the river.
- The old road linking the village to the station is ideal for enjoying beautiful views of the valley in total peace.
A map is available free of charge from the tourist office
- Car park
- Coach parking
From 19/12 to 17/04.
Access depends on snow cover.
Subject to favorable snow and weather conditions.
Subject to favorable weather
This service provider also proposes